ATM/Debit Card Safety Reminders
1. Never write your PIN number on your card or on anything you might carry with your card;
2. Never tell anyone your PIN number and never allow anyone use or access to your ATM/Debit card;
3. Never use your Debit card online to make a purchase or reservation;
4. Never be tricked into giving you card number or PIN number in response to an unsolicited phone call or email;
5. Never use a terminal that appears to have been modified or looks suspicious;
6. Never let anyone peer over your shoulder as you key in your PIN number;
7. Report lost or stolen ATM/Debit card(s) immediately!
8. Use your Debit Card only at an ATM terminal with the VISA Logo.