Make banking even easier by using Pinnacle Bank's Internet Banking services. From the comfort of your home, office, or with the use of your mobile device, use the Internet to do your banking. It is private, secure, quick, and convenient!
- Sign up on our website - no software required
- Look up account balances
- View your current and prior transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Schedule loan payments or transfers in advance
- View statements
- Download account information to various financial programs
- Set up important reminders or balance notifications
- Pay your bills online with Bill Pay option
- Download in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Same credentials as Internet Banking
- Touch ID or PIN authentication
- All the same services as Internet Banking on your mobile device
- MOBILE DEPOSIT allows you to deposit checks directly from your phone
- Locate your nearest Pinnacle Bank branch, including ATMs and hours
- Contact us with the touch of a button
- Pay your bills with online Bill Pay option
- Cut off time for mobile deposit is 2:30pm central time
- Deposits after cut off, will be processed next business day
- All mobile deposit items must include your signature and "For Mobile Deposit Only" beneath your signature
- Deposits without proper endorsements will be rejected and returned
- These instructions will appear within the Mobile Banking App when making a deposit
Pinnacle Bank upgraded online Bill Pay, to make paying bills better, easier, and more convenient than ever, giving you more freedom to enjoy life.
Here’s what you can expect with Bill Pay:
- You will be prompted to answer a challenge phrase the first time you log in to your Bill Pay account.
- If you need to add a new payee, just select the “Add a Payee” button at the top of your dashboard.
- For more information about adding payees and scheduling payments, go to the “Help” tab in your Bill Pay.
Contact Pinnacle Bank at (641) 752-2393 with any questions you may have about the online Bill Pay system.
Make banking even easier using Pinnacle Bank's 24 hour TeleBank service. Use your phone to get balances on checking, savings, certificates of deposit, and loans. You can also transfer funds and even make loan payments. Call us to set up your TeleBank account and temporary security code. Once you are set up, it is as easy as calling 1-866-899-5871.
E-statements are electronic copies of your mailed paper account statements. Whether you are looking for a secure way to access your statements electronically or whether you are looking to go green, consider receiving your monthly statements electronically using E-statements.
Sign up for E-statements after you login to Online Banking.