- Look up balances
- See your history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Schedule in advance loan payments or transfers
- View statements
- Download to Quicken®, QuickBooks® & Microsoft® Money
- Setup reminders or balance notifications
- Full cash management services on the web
Pinnacle Bank upgraded online Bill Pay on December 19, 2016, to make paying bills better, easier and more convenient than ever, giving you more freedom to enjoy life.
Here’s what you can now expect with Bill Pay:
- You will be prompted to answer a challenge phrase the first time you log in to your upgraded Bill Pay account.
- All of your payees and any scheduled payments will automatically carry over to the new system.
- If you need to add a new payee, just select the “Add a Payee” button at the top of your dashboard.
- For more information about adding payees and scheduling payments, go to the “Help” tab in your Bill Pay.
Contact Pinnacle Bank at (641) 752-2393 with any questions you may have about the new online Bill Pay system.
Make banking even easier using Pinnacle Bank's 24 hour TeleBank service. Use your phone to get balances on checking, savings, certificates of deposit, and loans. You can even transfer funds and even make loan payments. Call us to set up your TeleBank account and temporary security code. Once you are set up, it is as easy as calling 1-866-899-5871
Pinnacle Bank has the technology to provide electronic transfer of funds for either direct deposits or direct debits. This is an economical way to provide electronic payroll deposits or collection of recurring payments, rent, dues, etc.