- Look up balances
- See your history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Schedule in advance loan payments or transfers
- View statements
- Download to Quicken®, QuickBooks® & Microsoft® Money
- Setup reminders or balance notifications
- Full cash management services on the web
- Download in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Same Credentials as Internet Banking
- Touch ID or PIN authentication
- All the same services as Internet Banking on your mobile device
- MOBILE DEPOSIT allows you to deposit checks directly from your phone
- Locate your nearest Pinnacle Bank branch, including ATMs and hours
- Contact us with the touch of a button
- Pay your bills with online Bill Pay option
- Cut off time for mobile deposit is 2:30pm central time
- Deposits after cut off, will be processed next business day
- All mobile deposit items must include your signature and "For Mobile Deposit Only" beneath your signature
- Deposits without proper endorsements will be rejected and returned
- These instructions will appear within the Mobile Banking App when making a deposit
Pinnacle Bank upgraded online Bill Pay, to make paying bills better, easier, and more convenient than ever, giving you more freedom to enjoy life.
Here’s what you can expect with Bill Pay:
- You will be prompted to answer a challenge phrase the first time you log in to your Bill Pay account.
- If you need to add a new payee, just select the “Add a Payee” button at the top of your dashboard.
- For more information about adding payees and scheduling payments, go to the “Help” tab in your Bill Pay.
Contact Pinnacle Bank at (641) 752-2393 with any questions you may have about the online Bill Pay system.
Make banking even easier using Pinnacle Bank's 24 hour TeleBank service. Use your phone to get balances on checking, savings, certificates of deposit, and loans. You can even transfer funds and even make loan payments. Call us to set up your TeleBank account and temporary security code. Once you are set up, it is as easy as calling 1-866-899-5871.
Pinnacle Bank has the technology to provide electronic transfer of funds for either direct deposits or direct debits. This is an economical way to provide electronic payroll deposits or collection of recurring payments, rent, dues, etc.