Mobile & Internet Banking
- Download in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Same credentials as Internet Banking, or sign up on our website
- Fingerprint ID or PIN authentication options, using the app
- MOBILE DEPOSIT allows you to deposit checks directly from your phone (See details below)
- Locate your nearest Pinnacle Bank branch, including ATMs and hours
- Contact us with the touch of a button
- Look up account balances
- View your current and prior transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Schedule transfers or loan payments in advance
- View statements
- Download account information to Quicken®, QuickBooks® & Microsoft® Money
- Set up important reminders or balance notifications
- Pay your bills with online Bill Pay option
- Full cash management services on the web
- Cut off time for mobile deposit is 3:30pm central time
- Deposits after cut off, will be processed next business day
- All mobile deposit items must include your signature and "For Mobile Deposit Only" beneath your signature
- Deposits without proper endorsements will be rejected and returned
- These instructions will appear within the Mobile Banking App when making a deposit
Use Pinnacle Bank's online Bill Pay, to make paying bills better, easier, and more convenient than ever, giving you more freedom to enjoy life. You can enroll and access Bill Pay within Online/Mobile Banking.
Contact Pinnacle Bank at (641) 752-2393 or Bill Pay Support at (844) 845-9662 with any questions you may have about the online Bill Pay system.
Make banking even easier using Pinnacle Bank's 24-hour TeleBank service. Use your phone to get balances on checking, savings, certificates of deposit, and loans. You can also transfer funds and make loan payments. Call us to set up your TeleBank account and temporary security code. Once you are set up, it is as easy as calling 1-866-899-5871.
Pinnacle Bank has the technology to provide electronic transfer of funds for direct deposits. This is an economical way to provide electronic payroll deposits.
Remote Deposit Capture
Pinnacle Bank offers merchants the ability to electronically deposit checks by utilizing a scanner to process and transmit deposits via a secure website. Equipment and set up are required. Contact a bank representative for more information. Fees may apply.