Make banking even easier by using Pinnacle Bank's Mobile and Internet Banking services. From the comfort of your home, office, or on the go with our mobile app, use the Internet to do your banking. It is private, secure, quick, and convenient!
Mobile & Internet Banking
- Download in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Same credentials as Internet Banking, or sign up on our website
- Fingerprint ID or PIN authentication options, using the app
- MOBILE DEPOSIT allows you to deposit checks directly from your phone (See details below)
- Locate your nearest Pinnacle Bank branch, including ATMs and hours
- Contact us with the touch of a button
- Look up account balances
- View your current and prior transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Schedule transfers or loan payments in advance
- View statements
- Download account information to various financial programs
- Set up important reminders or balance notifications
- Pay your bills with online Bill Pay option
- Turn your debit card on or off
- Report your debit card as lost or stolen
- Set travel notifications on your debit card when travelling outside your home state with your debit card
- Set up transaction alerts for your debit card
- Cut off time for mobile deposit is 3:30pm central time
- Deposits after cut off, will be processed next business day
- All mobile deposit items must include your signature and "For Mobile Deposit Only", beneath your signature
- Deposits without proper endorsements will be rejected and returned
- These instructions will appear within the Mobile Banking App when making a deposit
Use Pinnacle Bank's online Bill Pay, to make paying bills better, easier, and more convenient than ever, giving you more freedom to enjoy life. You can enroll and access Bill Pay within Online/Mobile Banking.
Contact Pinnacle Bank at (641) 752-2393 or Bill Pay Support at (844) 845-9662 with any questions you may have about the online Bill Pay system.
Make banking even easier using Pinnacle Bank's 24-hour Telephone Banking service. Use your phone to get balances on checking, savings, certificates of deposit, and loans. You can also transfer funds and make loan payments. Call us to set up your Telephone Banking account and temporary security code. Once you are set up, it is as easy as calling 1-866-899-5871.
E-statements are electronic copies of your mailed paper account statements. Whether you are looking for a secure way to access your statements electronically or whether you are looking to go green, consider receiving your monthly statements electronically using E-statements.
Sign up for E-statements after you login to Mobile or Online Banking.