Make banking even easier by using Pinnacle Bank's Internet Banking services. From the comfort of your home, office, or with the use of your mobile device, use the Internet to do your banking. It is private, secure, quick, and convenient!
- Sign up on our website - no software required
- Look up account balances
- View your current and prior transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Schedule loan payments or transfers in advance
- View statements
- Download account information to various financial programs
- Set up important reminders or balance notifications
- Pay your bills online with Bill Pay option
Pinnacle Bank upgraded online Bill Pay on December 19, 2016, to make paying bills better, easier and more convenient than ever, giving you more freedom to enjoy life.
Here’s what you can now expect with Bill Pay:
- You will be prompted to answer a challenge phrase the first time you log in to your upgraded Bill Pay account.
- All of your payees and any scheduled payments will automatically carry over to the new system.
- If you need to add a new payee, just select the “Add a Payee” button at the top of your dashboard.
- For more information about adding payees and scheduling payments, go to the “Help” tab in your Bill Pay.
Contact Pinnacle Bank at (641) 752-2393 with any questions you may have about the new online Bill Pay system.
Make banking even easier using Pinnacle Bank's 24 hour TeleBank service. Use your phone to get balances on checking, savings, certificates of deposit, and loans. You can also transfer funds and even make loan payments. Call us to set up your TeleBank account and temporary security code. Once you are set up, it is as easy as calling 1-866-899-5871
E-statements are electronic copies of your mailed paper account statements. Whether you are looking for a secure way to access your statements electronically or whether you are looking to go green, consider receiving your monthly statements electronically using E-statements.
Sign up for E-statements after you login to Online Banking.